What does Becklyn P/L do?
Becklyn P/L perform the administrative functions for OSHC Centres, giving the Centre Coordinators more time to spend with the children.
Our self-designed software, purpose built for OSHC Administration, enables us to provide you with a well rounded service including:
- Consultation with various bodies to enable us to provide up-to-date information regarding CCMS, NQF and the Children’s Services Award (2010)
- Electronic sign on sheets via our Touchscreen systems
- CCMS data send and retrieval of CCB in a timely manner
- Fortnightly invoice / statements emailed to families
- User friendly online booking system
- JET funding and Special CCB (SCCB) processing
- DEBT Collection
- Accreditation Advice (including new National Quality Framework)
- Staff Matters including Wages and Superannuation and assistance with Staff Advertising and Recruitment
- Payment of creditors/suppliers
- BAS, Insurance and Workers Compensation documentation and payment
- Budget preparation and forecasts/ Termly Profit and Loss & Financial Reports and explanations.
- Training and support for our purpose built software.
Becklyn P/L is the vital piece in OSHC administration